About the Company
Everything Fleet (a new division of Jonday Holdings) is an Australian owned and operated company that have been supplying vehicles to some of the biggest companies within the gas/oil, mining, construction, film and sporting industries for over 30 years.
Our services include subscription, leasing and rental hire and covers everything in-between from smash repairs to mechanical services.
With a focus on supplying customised vehicle solutions to our clients, we stand by our heritage of delivering innovation with the highest quality service standards. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic, and who want to have a little fun along the way!
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we are looking for a HC/MC Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and reliable transportation of company fleet. You will additionally be responsible for ensuring that our range of vehicles are maintained and presented to the highest quality for our customers.
Based in Southport, this role is an ongoing casual role, working approx. 25 hours per week, where you will need full flexibility to work across Monday – Saturday between 5am – 6pm to meet the needs of the business. During busy periods you will need to be available to work additional hours so that you can do long haul trips both interstate and across QLD, and be away from home approx 50% of the time.
For the right candidate, it’s an exciting time to join our established close-knit team, with the opportunity for excellent career progression.
- Drive the Company’s car transporters between a variety of locations across SE QLD as well as interstate on occasion
- Ensure a pre-inspection check is done on the transporter before each trip, as well as do basic maintenance as required
- Carry out the safe transportation of the fleet as well as the efficient loading and unloading of vehicles
- Ensure vehicles are not damaged during the transportation process
- Monitor the safety and operational capacity of the transporters
- Adhere to the National Heavy Vehicle (Fatigue Management) Regulations (HVNR) at all times
- Maintain a heavy vehicle logbook of hours worked in line with the HVNR
- Liaise with the Branch & Operations Manager to ensure deadlines are met in regard to the logistical movements of the fleet
- Provide a positive customer service experience when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Ensure all WHS requirements are followed to ensure a zero-harm workplace
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role transporting multiple vehicles both short and long distance
- Current HC or MC Truck License along with an open, drivers’ license with no restrictions and a good driving record is a MUST
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Strong ability to work unsupervised, with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility & accountability
- Must be physically fit, heavy lifting required
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate as well as a variety of benefits such as:
- Reward & recognition programme
- Ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid uniform
- Fortnightly pay
- Paid Birthday Day Off (after 6 months)
The successful candidate must have full work rights in Australia and provide a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months.
In addition, to ensure we keep our team and community safe, you will be offered free Rapid Antigen Test kits for twice-weekly testing.
If you are looking for that next opportunity and want to work for an inclusive, diverse and dynamic National Company that puts its people first, then please apply on-line attaching your up-to-date resume.
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a truck driver?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver’s licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What’s your expected hourly rate?