If you are involved in an accident:
- Let your renting location know.
- If necessary, call Roadside Assistance, the police in case of Third Party Liability and emergency services if anyone is injured.
- Do not leave the vehicle without making sure it is safe.
- Write down names and addresses of all people involved and any witnesses. Never admit liability.
- You must let us know within 24 hours of any damage or incident as per our Terms and Conditions
- All vehicle repairs must be conducted with the formal approval of your location upon notifying them
All vehicles come with standard protection cover included, which requires the completion and submission of a Vehicle Incident Report Form, along with the relevant excess payment, before any claim can be processed by our insurer.