About the Company
Everything Fleet (a new division of Jonday Holdings) is an Australian owned and operated company that have been supplying vehicles to some of the biggest companies within the gas/oil, mining, construction, film and sporting industries for over 30 years.
Our services include subscription, leasing and rental hire and covers everything in-between from smash repairs to mechanical services.
With a focus on supplying customised vehicle solutions to our clients, we stand by our heritage of delivering innovation with the highest quality service standards. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic, and who want to have a little fun along the way!
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, we are looking for a Vehicle Detailer who will be responsible for ensuring that our range of vehicles are maintained and presented to the highest quality for our customers.
Based in Southport you will be required to work across our Gold Coast and Woodridge depots, where you will be provided with a company car whilst at work to travel between locations.
In addition, from time to time, this role will see you assist with the relocation of vehicles, both locally and interstate and will require occasional overnight stays
This role is a permanent full time role, Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm however, you must have flexibility to work weekends and additional hours as required.
For the right candidate, it’s an exciting time to join our established close-knit team, with the opportunity for excellent career progression.
- Detail passenger and commercial vehicles, both internally and externally meeting company standards ensuring the highest presentation of all vehicles
- Perform safety and damage checks on all vehicles, prior to pick up and after drop off, completing the Vehicle Detailer checklist form to ensure that everything is in good working order including but not limited to water & oil levels maintained, tyre tread & pressure checks and no major damage to the vehicle
- Ensure that fuel tank is full, kilometre reading is accurate and check service due dates
- Examine upholstery cleanliness (carpets and seats), ensuring any stains or marks are removed and that any rips/damage are fixed
- Responsible for the maintenance of the yards including the wash bay areas
- Provide excellent customer service as you meet and greet customers as they pick up and drop off vehicles; finding prompt resolutions to any feedback or issues raised
- Assist with the movement of fleet between locations following safe driving practices
- Ensure all WHS requirements are followed to ensure a zero-harm workplace
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, maintaining the interior and exterior of vehicles as well as yard maintenance/presentation is a MUST
- Experience driving a wide range of cars, utes and trucks is essential
- A clean manual drivers license with MR is a MUST
- Basic – Intermediate Computer skills required to access information and complete online forms/checklists/uploading photos of vehicles
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Strong ability to work unsupervised, with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility & accountability
- Ability to multitask, be highly organised with strong attention to detail
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a mobile phone and a company vehicle to use whilst at work as well as a variety of benefits such as:
- Bonuses / performance incentives
- Reward & recognition programme
- Ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid uniform
- Fortnightly pay
- Paid day off for your birthday (after 6 months)
The successful candidate must have full work rights in Australia and provide a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months.
If you are looking for that next opportunity and want to work for an inclusive, diverse and dynamic National Company that puts its people first, then please apply on-line attaching your up-to-date resume.
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.