About the Company
Everything Fleet (a new division of Jonday Holdings) is an Australian owned and operated company that have been supplying vehicles to some of the biggest companies within the gas/oil, mining, construction, film and sporting industries for over 30 years.
Our services include subscription, leasing and rental hire and covers everything in-between from smash repairs to mechanical services.
With a focus on supplying customised vehicle solutions to our clients, we stand by our heritage of delivering innovation with the highest quality service standards. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic, and who want to have a little fun along the way!
About the Role
Reporting to the Branch Manager, we are looking for a Customer Service superstar to work in our Logan Branch, where you will provide both face to face and over the phone customer service and reservation support ensuring that every interaction with the customer is first class.
This role will see you working on a casual basis, approx 3 days per week (21 hours) across Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm. You will also need flexibility to provide cover, from time to time, at our Brisbane Airport location, which may include weekend work.
The successful candidate will preferably have experience in the Car Rental / Vehicle Subscription industry, have a pro-active, can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small and where you can step up to the challenge of working autonomously as well as part of a team, whilst ensuring that the office and the car yard is always maintained to an exceptional standard.
- Meet and greet customers providing best in class service
- Complete subscription and/or rental agreements in a timely and accurate manner
- Validate customers documents such as Driver’s License
- Sell/upsell over the counter subscription and/or rental products i.e., upgrades, insurance cover, GPS, fuel
- Take credit card payments and accurately update the system
- Attend to walk in customers in a prompt and efficient manner
- Inspect vehicles prior to and on return of booking to ensure no damage
- Record vehicle damage, process incident reports and action claims
- Assist with Vehicle Detailing from time to time, both inside and out ready for the next customer
- Answer calls and manage reservations for multiple locations
- Ensure the right vehicles are on site for each reservation
- Maintain a high level of customer service, answering calls in a timely manner from general enquiries, extensions of rental or subscription bookings to new reservations
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the car/truck rental or subscription industry is highly regarded
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills both face to face and over the phone with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Hold a drivers’ license with no restrictions and a good driving record, and your own reliable transport to get to work
- Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly learn the point-of-sale software
- Ability to work unsupervised, with a strong work ethic, sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to multitask, be highly organised with have a strong attention to detail
- Experienced in dealing with customer issues and conflict resolution
- Take pride in your work, the office that you work in and the presentation of the fleet of vehicles
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive hour rate, as well as a variety of benefits such as:
- Bonuses / performance incentives
- Reward and recognition programme
- Ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid uniform
- Fortnightly pay
- Paid day off for your birthday (after 6 months)
The successful candidate must have full work rights in Australia and provide a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months.
If you are looking for that next opportunity and want to work for an inclusive, diverse and dynamic National Company that puts its people first, then please apply on-line attaching your up-to-date resume.
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Car Rental Officer?
- What’s your expected hourly rate?
- Please confirm you have car/vehicle rental experience or outline your relevant transferable skills
- Please confirm you have full flexibility to work approx 3 days per week (21 hours) across Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm with additional days/hours to cover our Brisbane Airport location as requrired. Please advise of any restrictions
- Please confirm you have your own reliable transport to get to Woodridge each day
If you are looking for that next opportunity and want to work for an inclusive, diverse and dynamic National Company that puts its people first, then please email us, attaching your up-to-date resume, with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org