About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking for an energetic Sales Manager for an initial 12-month contract. The position is responsible for building trusting and productive relationships with customers and external stakeholders that translates into strong revenue generation and customer loyalty.
For the right candidate, it’s an exciting time to join our established close-knit team, with the opportunity for excellent career progression. Based ideally in Brisbane or the Gold Coast, you will need to travel extensively (Australia wide) and be totally accountable for the achievements of KPIs and meeting revenue targets.
While local candidates will be given priority, outstanding international onshore candidates may also be considered for employment with working visa sponsorship.
We are looking for:
- A solution-focused attitude: you will need to have an engaging and outgoing personality. Your ability to communicate, influence and negotiate will be pivotal to your success
- The ability to work autonomously: you will need to think on your feet independently, proactively troubleshoot and prioritise effectively
- Self-motivated and results driven: we are looking for someone with strong work ethic, personal ambition and the drive to win, to ensure that we achieve our goals
The position is accountable for driving strong sales growth, profitability and revenue within the organisation. This is an all-encompassing role that requires you to develop an exceptionally high level of product and industry knowledge to ensure an outstanding level of service is provided to all customers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, with proven results in proactively planning, prospecting for, qualifying, developing and winning recurring and sustainable revenue from new customers.
- Flexibility of work hours
- Well-developed computer application skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A strong sense of responsibility and accountability is required
- Well-versed and have an established network within the gas, mining, film and construction industries
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and all the tools of the trade including a promotional vehicle, laptop and mobile devices, as well as a variety of benefits such as:
- Travel opportunities
- Bonuses / performance incentives – be valued in a team where achievements are celebrated
- Product discounts
- Company uniform provided
- Paid day off for your birthday (after 6 months)
The successful candidate must have full work rights in Australia and provide a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months. In addition, to ensure we keep our team and community safe, you will be offered free Rapid Antigen Test kits for twice-weekly testing.