About the Company
Everything Fleet (a new division of Jonday Holdings) is an Australian owned and operated company that have been supplying vehicles to some of the biggest companies within the gas/oil, mining, construction, film and sporting industries for over 30 years.
Our services include subscription, leasing and rental hire and covers everything in-between from smash repairs to mechanical services.
With a focus on supplying customised vehicle solutions to our clients, we stand by our heritage of delivering innovation with the highest quality service standards. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic, and who want to have a little fun along the way!
Reporting to the Area Manager, we are looking for an experienced Duty / Assistant Manager, looking for that next opportunity to grow into a Branch Manager role. You will be accountable for the day-to-day activities of the Southport Branch of Everything Fleet, providing back up support to our Woodridge/Logan, Sydney and Melbourne Branch.
The focus of the role will be to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the branches where you will lead a small team of Customer Service Officers, Detailers, Ferry Drivers and Car Carrier Drivers, whilst maximising fleet utilisation, customer experience and profitability of all locations.
This role is a permanent full-time role, where you will work Monday – Friday, predominantly office hours 8am – 4pm, however flexibility to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will have a pro-active, can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small and where you can step up to the challenge of carrying out the duties off this role, whilst also being hands on to ensure that the offices are always running at maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the day-to-day operations across the branch/s are running as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Train and support a small team ensuring that work is carried out in a timely and experience manner and that staff have all the tools to carry out their jobs
- Set KPI’s and targets, ensuring these are measured, monitored and adhered to
- Fleet Management ensuring the right vehicles are on site for the day/week’s bookings and maximising their utilisation
- Manage local costs in line with the budget, maintaining expenses and exceeding sales targets
- Focus on being best in class in all areas including customer service, sales whilst providing operational excellence and always ensuring that the team act as Brand Ambassadors
- Resolve any escalated issues in a timely and win-win outcome for both the company and the customer
- Provide daily/weekly reports as required by the Operations Manager
- Assist in any day-to-day operational duties as required
- Adhere to all compliance, WH&S and all policy and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Assist with ad-hoc duties and administrative duties as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in the car/truck rental industry where you have managed both staff and day-to-day operational matters, maximising staff and fleet movement highly regarded
- Excellent staff management where you will use your leadership, mentorship and training expertise to provide staff with the tools to be the best in the business
- Experience in producing reports, meeting KPI’s and targets and ensuring adherence to work guidelines are met
- Experienced in dealing with customer issues and conflict resolution with the ability to quickly and effectively resolve escalated issues
- Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly learn the point-of-sale software
- Ability to multitask, be highly organised with have a strong attention to detail
- Take pride in your work, the office that you work in and the presentation of the fleet of vehicles
- Hold an open, drivers’ license with no restrictions and a good driving record
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a mobile phone, laptop and a company vehicle as a variety of benefits such as:
- Bonuses / performance incentives
- Reward and recognition programme
- Ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid uniform
- Paid day off for your birthday (after 6 months)
The successful candidate must have full work rights in Australia and provide a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months.