About the Company
Everything Fleet (a new division of Jonday Holdings) is an Australian owned and operated company that have been supplying vehicles to some of the biggest companies within the gas/oil, mining, construction, film and sporting industries for over 30 years.
Our services include subscription, leasing and rental hire and covers everything in-between from smash repairs to mechanical services.
With a focus on supplying customised vehicle solutions to our clients, we stand by our heritage of delivering innovation with the highest quality service standards. We value people who are eager to learn, are enthusiastic, and who want to have a little fun along the way!
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking for an experienced Branch Manager where you will be accountable for the overall management of our newly opened off-site Melbourne Airport Branch of Everything Fleet.
The focus of this role will be to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the branch, where you will lead a small team, whilst maximising fleet utilisation, customer experience and profitability of the Branch.
This role will also see you being hands on where you will be essential in providing both face to face and over the phone customer service and reservation support to both Corporate and Retail customers. You will also need to ensure that all vehicles are cleaned/detailed as well as utilised to maximum capacity whilst providing an exceptional customer experience at all times.
This role is a permanent full-time role, where you will work a rotating roster Monday – Sunday, 7am – 6pm, however you will need flexibility to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience in the Car Rental / Subscription industry, have a pro-active, can-do attitude where no task is too big or too small and where you can step up to the challenge of carrying out all the Branch Manager duties whilst also being hands on to ensure that the offices are always running at maximum efficiency.
Please Note: Training will be provided both locally in West Meadows with opportunities to travel to the Gold Coast for additional training and to meet the team.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary, as a variety of benefits such as:
- Bonuses / performance incentives
- Reward and recognition programme
- Ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Product discounts
- Paid uniform
- Paid day off for your birthday (after 6 months)
- Ensure the day-to-day operation across the branch is running as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Meet and greet customers; complete subscription and/or rental agreements, validate customers documents such as Driver’s License, take credit card payments and accurately update the system
- Sell/upsell over the counter subscription and/or rental products i.e., upgrades, insurance cover, GPS, fuel
- Fleet Management ensuring the right vehicles are on site for the day/week’s bookings and maximising their utilisation
- Resolve any escalated issues in a timely and win-win outcome for both the company and the customer, with the support of the QLD Team
- Provide daily/weekly reports as required by the Manager
- Focus on being best in class in all areas including customer service, sales whilst providing operational excellence and always ensuring you act as Brand Ambassadors
- Adhere to all compliance, WH&S and all policy and procedures to ensure a safe working environment
- Assist with ad-hoc duties and administrative duties as required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in the car/truck rental or subscription industry is a MUST
- Outstanding customer service and sales skills both face to face and over the phone with the ability to build rapport quickly with both Corporate and Retail customers
- Ability to work autonomously with the support of the QLD team as this will be a newly opened branch
- Experienced in dealing with customer issues and conflict resolution quickly and effectively resolve escalated issues
- Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly learn the point-of-sale software
- Ability to multitask, be highly organised with have a strong attention to detail
- Take pride in your work, the office that you work in and the presentation of the fleet of vehicles
- Hold an open, drivers’ license with no restrictions and a good driving record and your own reliable transport to get to work
The successful candidate must have full work rights in Australia and provide a clean valid police check completed within the last 6 months.
If you are looking for that next opportunity and want to work for an inclusive, diverse and dynamic National Company that puts its people first, then please apply on-line attaching your up-to-date resume.
Please note, due to a high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application will include the following questions:
Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
What’s your expected annual base salary?
Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
How many years’ experience do you have as a Car Rental Officer?
Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
How many years’ experience do you have as a Car Rental Manager?
Please confirm you have demonstrated experience as a Branch Manager within the Car Rental/Subscription industry?
Please confirm you have full flexibility to work a rotating roster, Monday – Sunday 7am – 6pm with flexibility to work additional hours?
Please confirm if you have a Manual or Auto Drivers License?
Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs.